Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Growing and growing!


It wasn't long after the last post that I learned to suck my thumb. Nowadays I will wake up and immediately start sucking my thumb instead of crying for milk.

I'm also making a lot more sounds like "ahh" and "guh" and clicking my tongue.


Having a jolly time in my new rocker that Daddy bought me!


It's also a good sleep-inducer!


Check out my legrolls!


I also smile a lot now, especially when Daddy and Mommy are talking to me and tickling me!


Mommy is making funny faces and sounds...


Hee hee!


Sometimes I like to stick out my tongue when I smile too.


Wee...


What is she trying to do now?


A close-mouthed smile for the camera.


Ooh...


Hmm...


I'm having so much fun!


My big-eyed angel face.


Mommy likes to play with me while I'm on the changing table.


I even like to smile when I'm nekkid!


But clean clothes are always more comfortable.


Just trying on this red hoodie from Auntie Lisa...


Yep, it fits!


Here I am playing the air guitar--I'm very talented!


Watch me as I exercise vigorously! Sometimes I get so excited that I end up spitting up a bit of milk.


My appetite has increased and I'm drinking more milk these days! Here I am giving my "smooch" of approval after a nice meal.


Usually just before I poopoo, I 'sing' a song of squeals to warn people of what is about to come. Here I am 'singing' and trying hard to squeeze the poopie out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwh!

hater said...

nice air guitar skills, baby!