Monday, March 19, 2007

Free at last!

For my first month of life, Mommy and I had to observe a one-month confinement rule of staying in the house (aka 'house arrest'). After turning a full 30 days old, we were both finally able to go out and about.


Just before my outing, I had a full feed so I wouldn't get hungry while everyone else had dinner. My lips are nice and juicy from the feed, even though it looks like I just put on some lip gloss.


Staring at Daddy's colorful tshirt makes me tired.


I love my Po-po! Here I am in my special 'first time out' outfit!


And I love my parents!


Are we leaving yet?


What's taking so long?


Finally, in the car and ready to go!


I ended up getting drowsy in the car and spent my entire first outing asleep!


Here I am with Uncle Chris--he's cool!


Auntie Daisy gave me this outfit which Mommy chose for my 2nd time out of the house.


Mommy thinks I look like a little dumpling.


All right, let's go!


Here I am just lounging in my Boppy from Auntie Ruth and Auntie Jen. Only 5 weeks old and I can sit by myself (for a little while at least)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola my little niece,

Oh she is so cute. I can't wait to see her during the summer. Cutie!!

Stephanie

hater said...

you are getting more adorable every day!

toro said...

OMG, so cute! Look at her puckering! WATCH OUT BOYS!